We are always happy to help you arrange your activities during your stay.
Kilmaluag bay B&B is a great base for:
• Photography; do we need to say more?
• Walking; our B&B is situated at the very beginning of one of the most beautiful walks on the Isle of Skye, to the wonderful Rubha Hunish and the ruins of Duntulm Castle. With a bit of luck you will spot whales and certainly gannets diving for fish.
• Fishing; feel free to use our fishing rod, very likely you will catch mackerel , pollock or even salmon. (www.skyeanglingguide.co.uk)
• Kayaking; our bay is a popular starting point for sea kayaking.
• Biking; we have 2 mountainbikes, feel free to use them.
• Sailing; if you like we can make arrangements to make trips on our 42ft sailing yacht, based in Portree.
We are currently exploring and searching for our favourites to help you on your way, so check this page frequently!